Saturday, June 8, 2013

Final Prep For Ecuador

Today is a beautiful day in Spokane! Sunny and warm with a little breeze. My last morning at home

I am praying for my Kenya team members that are in Haiti (or still in transit). The Lord is doing BIG THANGS!

It has been so wonderful to get to see so many people before leaving on this new adventure. Last night I was able to see my Grammy, Grampy, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, Mama, and Papa. Lunch yesterday I had with a good friend that was in a very bad car accident a few months ago. The more she tells me about the accident the more I am sure it was a complete act of God that she is alive! She is such an amazing gal! So strong!

Ssssoooo, Last minute chores and things that I have forgotten to pack. I am in a bit of a frenzy as I type this because I cannot find my camera charger (aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!). I finished my fifth and final repacking of my bags and I think we are good to go (besides the camera charger).

Alicia (my partner in crime for the post mission exploration) has finished up our itenerary. We are going to have an amazing time!

Our team is needing a bit of extra prayer today though. We just received word that the government is giving us a bit of trouble. They want all of our official documents translated into Spanish and re-notarized before they will allow us into the country. Hopefully this process will go quickly and easily. It would be a shame to loose a couple of days out in the field (aka saving the world) due to politics.

If you live in Spokane, I would really appreciate it if you had sister over for dinner while I am gone. Don't want that poor girl to starve while I am gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment