Sunday, August 2, 2015

Day of Rest

No clinic work today. Today we slept in and heard Katty's story. Her story is so moving and powerful.

We had an opportunity to explore Riobamba a bit. We went to the market and to a number of touristy shops. The market was full of fruits, fish, meat, and clothing. It was fun to see all of the colors, but maybe not so nice to smell all the smells (like "aged" meat). A few of us purchased alpaca blankets, coats, and sweaters. I know my Sis will be thrilled with that... She always is mocking me for my alpaca coat and my clown pants. I'm getting her a pair :)

 
 
 



Outside of the Market
Shopping

Then, pizza, napping, lounging, and an ice cream trip.

The Ice Cream Crew

There was a bit of prep work for tomorrow. But, as the saying goes, many hands makes light work. Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment