Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Homeward Bound, But Not Like The Movie

It was difficult for me to say goodbye to the paradise of La Selva Lodge. I know that I am going to dream about that place. A wonderful last night ;)

The boat ride back was substantially longer than te way there. Fighting the current and the wind added an additional hour to the trip. It also left both of us looking pretty haggard.

Short flight from Coca to Quito.

Katty picked Alicia, Andres, and I up in Quito. That sweet, sweet woman fed us, provided us with a hot shower, and took us to get mani/pedis. Both Alicia and I did our hair and put makeup on. It's like we are real humans again... Weird. Oh! Qtips!!! Thought maybe I died and went to heaven.

Alicia is very excited to behome. I, on the other hand, think that I could sty much much longer before needing to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment